.NET obfuscation at compilation
Obfuscating your .NET application can be in many cases a tedious, complex and frustrating task but this should not be the case. Switch to the cloud obfuscation model that integrates directly into the build process of your .NET application allowing obfuscation to be just another process when compiling and you can get protected applications at all times without worrying about it.
Move from obsolete and tedious obfuscation to next-generation obfuscation that integrates into your builds so you don't have to suffer through keeping your .NET applications secure.
Obfuscating .NET applications after compilation is a tedious task, difficult to automate and in many cases leads to problems causing bugs in mobile applications, packaged as nuget or in installers as the process is not flexible at all and impossible to adapt to your needs.
- Cannot be automated
- Incompatible with Xamarin, Nuget Packages, Unity, installers and the like
- Tedious and frustrating
- Resource and infrastructure consuming
Dotnetsafer Shield can be integrated into the compilation process of your application, which allows you while creating the executable to protect it automatically, without dealing with configurations, worries or problems, once compiled the application will be completely obfuscated and can continue with its natural course, such as deploying to a server like AWS or Azure, packaged as nuget or whatever your needs are.
- Automated obfuscation
- Does not interfere with build and deploy flow
- Easy to integrate and flexibly configured
- Uses a fully managed cloud service
Using Dotnetsafer Shield to obfuscate .NET applications in their compilation
Frequently asked questions that developers often ask us
- How is obfuscation integrated into the compilation?
- It's very simple, you have the complete documentation here, but mainly a nuget package is installed in your project, this package will be executed every time your application is compiled, it will adapt the necessary configurations and will protect your application in the compilation process so that later the compiled file is fully protected.
- Can I integrate obfuscation into my deployment process?
- Integrating Dotnetsafer in your deploy pipeline seems like a SecDevOps task, but we make it easier for you, by integrating a nuget package you avoid that the Shield process is associated with your pipeline, because now it will be associated with the compilation of your application no matter where it happens AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, other? It doesn't matter, you don't have to modify your devops pipeline every time, your application will protect itself, wherever it is.
- Can I configure obfuscation dynamically?
- As Dotnetsafer Shield is a cloud service, you can configure your project (such as what protections to use, or with what settings) from the panel without modifying anything, with configuration files that you can associate to different environments and make the protection of your application completely dynamic. .
- Do I need to install software or something specific?
- No, it's as simple as adding a package to your project (like any dependency), you don't need a specific version or feature.
Obfuscation as a service
Shield is an Obfuscation as a service software, that is, unlike obsolete obfuscators, it is a cloud service that can be used to protect your applications at any time, this brings many advantages when it comes to keeping your intellectual property protected.
- You keep the security of your application always up to date.
- You delegate responsibility and processing power to the service.
- You integrate security through an audited and secure infrastructure without having to worry about processes.
- You protect your applications without worrying about compatibilities or configurations, the security configuration is centralized or automated in an integrated way.
Compilation integration with MSBuild
- Prevent your applications from cracking
- Protect your source of income
- Ensure integrity and lock out competitors
Dotnetsafer Shield can run in any environment and platform, this allows you to integrate it as you prefer.
- With a MSBuild package directly in your application.
- In Visual Studio with the official extension.
- Run it from the CLI and automate it with commands.
- Integrate it directly into your development with its API and its SDK for .NET.
- Protect from any web browser with Dotnetsafer Cloud Platform.