Responsible for personal data: BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L., B10714426 with address at Edificio Lanzadera, Carrer del Moll de la Duana, s / n, 46024 Valencia, and whose contact email is email@example.comData requested on the website and purpose of the treatment
• Name, surname and email in the contact forms: to make any direct contact with BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L., either to raise questions, comments, suggestions, request a service or product, or any other information. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. to respond to the request.
• Name and email: to be able to make comments on the website's blog.
• Name, surname, address, telephone, email, tax identification number: this information will be requested at the time of payment for the service, in order to process everything related to the client.
• Name, telephone and email for the newsletter: with the express and voluntary consent of the owner of the data, the minimum information necessary to send an automated commercial newsletter will be requested on the website, where it will be informed about advertising, promotions and other information of the services and / or products offered by BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L.
• Email: the email will be requested to access the client area, according to the data provided when creating the account.
If the user is under 16 years of age, they must have the authorization of their parents or legal guardians to deliver their personal data. BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. has no way of effectively verifying the age of the users, so it is exempt from any responsibility, if the user does not comply with what is indicated here.
BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. will at all times ensure that the use given to the website, the contents, and the processing of the user's personal data are carried out in the most correct way. For this, the user can always exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, oblivion or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of the laws that govern the matter, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At no time will BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. share the data it possesses with third parties. If it is done to comply with the services contracted by a participant, send the newsletter, comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website, the due confidentiality agreements will be provided between the parties.
The links to third parties that can be found on the website have privacy policies outside the WEBSITE MANAGER. Access to these sites should be the responsibility of the user, being their responsibility to know them and their decision to accept them or not.Forms
The website has 4 types of forms:
• Contact: the user, client or participant will be able to find forms that will facilitate communication with BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L., to raise doubts, comments, request a quote, reserve any of the services offered on the website or demand any right they may have. . Failure to supply the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. to respond to the request. This treatment will be considered legitimate because it is part of a pre-contractual diligence. The website and email server of BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. will be in charge of the treatment.
• Advertising: users, buyers or participants will be asked for their express and voluntary consent to deliver to BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L., the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to the services and / or products offered by BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L., to be added to an automated email marketing file managed by the person in charge of the treatment indicated below. The processing of personal data found in this section has been done with the consent of the owner of the data.
• For comments on the blog: in order to avoid spam, inappropriate messages, and to follow up correctly, the user will be asked for their name, email and website to identify them in the comments they wish to make on the blog entries. These data will be visible to other users of the website. If you do not want the data to be visible by other people, you should contact BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. at email@example.com.
The website server will be in charge of the treatment and it will be done with the consent of the owner of the data.
To process the service request: users, clients or participants will be asked for their data so that BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. can process the services requested by the client. Legitimate processing of personal data due to the contractual relationship that exists with the client or participant. The data will be stored on the website's server.Managers of the treatment
BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. needs the support of third parties to adequately offer its services and products, with which it enters into the due confidentiality agreements and verifies compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
The data provided to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorized by the owner of the data.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, it is made known that these third parties are:
• LogRocket: is a development tool to understand the customer experience in front-end products, analyze the problems that affect users, in order to create an ideal product experience. Your company (LogRocket, Inc) located in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, has a security agreement called Privacy Shield, in accordance with the requirements of the European Data Protection Committee, which can be viewed here.
• PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A : company used to manage debit and credit card payments on the website. Located at 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. For more information you can visit Paypal privacy.
• Stripe Inc: used to manage debit and credit card payments on the website. This company is located in the United States, has a security agreement called Privacy Shield, in accordance with the requirements of the European Data Protection Committee that can be consulted here. For more information at Stripe privacy.
In essential cases BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, the above being a better option that helps to carry out a certain task; If this happens, BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. will notify its users, clients or participants of this situation, as the case may be.Policies related to the newsletter
These policies will be understood at all times as a complementary part of the terms and conditions displayed on the website, both being of equal application at the time of a dispute.
The privacy and intellectual property policy applied will be the same as that set out in the terms and conditions of the website.
The “newsletter” shall be understood to be the digital newsletter that BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. carries out periodically and that it sends to its subscribers through an external email service provider, to which the user has voluntarily subscribed.
BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. is not obliged to send the newsletter in defined periods of time, so it is completely free to do so whenever it deems appropriate.
The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by following the instructions that you will find in the footer of the newsletter.
BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. will not be responsible for the content of third parties exposed in the newsletter, any controversy that arises must be dealt with directly with the person or company of which mention is made.
All the material that is exposed in the newsletter is protected by copyright in favor of BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L., and in the case of belonging to third parties, it will be understood that BYTEHIDE SOLUTIONS, S.L. has the due authorization to use it as it has been agreed with the author.Treatment duration
In the case of personal data provided for billing and purchasing products or services, they will be kept for the legally applicable time by the platform that performs the billing.
In the case of personal data supplied for electronic commercial newsletters and comments on the blog, it will be for the time that the owner of the data wishes to remain on the subscription list, so they can unsubscribe at any time they wish, automatically as indicated in each newsletter, or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org